"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Monday, December 22, 2008

Like...

300 magnify
We are-- whole; to sit and watch our love unfold,

Was like-- like a dream.

I was never able to touch it before,

But, now it seems, that every time I look at you -

I can see-- US

Never me being alone again.

Still trying to find the words from deep within'--

To make sense of this "rude" awakenin'.

See, with you, it's like-- like LOVE.

Not first love, but loving all over again.

Like when you're wise enough not to make those mistakes

That left you alone in the first place.

Like just sitting there next to you

Pretending to watch a movie

But finding myself daydreaming and starring in your face!

Like being turned on by a simple smile, or touch,

Leaving me stranded with my constant thoughts of lust!

See, when we are around each other, it's hard to describe,

Something sorta like, in our past lives,

We were from the same tribe.

Like I was created and raised to be compatible with you,

Like The Most High and our Parents already knew.

Just being in your presence makes me happy,

Even though you may not think so,

I'm in love with US, and can't wait to know

How far this US -thing will go

I'm willing to take the time it takes to see what shows

As long as I have your sunshine

that gives US the strength to grow.

No comments: