"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Saturday, December 6, 2008

NEW


New...

I've never stopped smiling yet,
You are a joy to know and a beauty to behold-
To see the possibilities for you and me unfold- and manifest-
Into something stronger than all the rest, better than anyone-
To me, you are the one-
I can feel my heart learning how to beat your name-
In hopes that yours is attempting to do the same....
While we take the time to memorize each other-
We realize that there is no other- we were meant-
We are in the right place-
Because as long as I have a smile on my face
I'm where I want and need to be-
And even in sad times- you're able to make me see-
That things aren't as bad as I see them to be..
You are an Angel- a King eternally-
A true gift that I want to keep close to me-
For as long as I live-
To love, to cherish, to build with-
Never taking more than I need-
But to you - my all I'd give.....

No comments: