"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Friday, December 12, 2008

Before...

Pulling out all the stops
all guards dropped as we intertwine in conversation,
sparking curiousity, encouraging the wants for a different level of relation.
You told me that I had you open from the first hello, even though, that was mutual,
we went about it all the usual,
Boy meets Girl, then Man meets Woman,
Fiance's, leading up to plans of a future in marital bliss,
All this came before our first kiss...
As if we knew, just what to say and do, to, make this all come true.
I know that I'm the one for you!
You are the one for me, cause you see, I saw you in my dreams, before WE came to be.
Actually, I saw you, wrote of you, held you in my arms, even when you were not there,
Before I had a face for my feelings, I knew that we would share,
our love, our time, and now, our lives, together, as Husband and Wife.
It's hard to even think of what I'd do if you were not in my life.
Before, the laughter, and all the tears, I spoke of loving you, for many years.
We never saw it coming but now, that we are here,
Let's stay, stand, and build a foundation,
something that when we're gone, will last for many generations.
A monument, made of love and commitment,
Putting foolish pride aside, and making it evident
that what we have is something rare, and everyone will see,
how before you, there was no one else but you,
before now & from now on,
Our foreseen love is now a love that was created for you and me...

No comments: