"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Friday, December 12, 2008

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...



I am poetry...

From the way you approached me,

to the lyrics I envoked to thee.

The way I mentally stroke your mentality..

I am poetry....

From the way I lick my lips,

to that stare into your eyes;

When I bring forth words, so discriptive,

you can almost visualize.

You want to touch, what I say,

and do what I instruct.

Most want to feel the vibe,

but they have no such luck...

Not with me...

I am poetry...

From the caramel color of my skin,

to my natural glow that shines from deep within.

I am the next best thing, to a lustful sin,

I am poetry...

From the way my rear fits in my jeans;

to the sway, you watch, with pa$$ionate gleems,

glares, and stares, reach out and touch me...

For I am poetry..

My style is different from others.

I'm your sister, brother, father and mother.

I am everyone in your family tree...

I am poetry...

From the song that birds sing,

with the rise and set of the sun,

to the whips of the wind, before a storm comes,

I am every river, every ocean, every sea,

I am poetry...

Now that

I have introduced myself,

to everyone, from right to left..

The offer's extended to come with me...

Into my world of Poetry...

No comments: