"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Friday, December 12, 2008

Untitled- Please Feel Free To Comment With A Title!

I was calm- eyes closed, ready to slip off onto a deep slumber-

only to be wakened by a mind that wonders-

when my eyes first opened- you were the first thought-

the first thing that in my over-whelmed mind was sought.

wondering do we fit, and is so how?

what can I say to this "cat", what will he allow-

me to express his way- to let him know that I'm really interested-

in a different level of his conversation- wanting to build a more

intimate relation- find out what else we have in common-

and act on those impulses, we know that we've felt long before the first hello.

seems as though when I part my lips to release words- he has the ability to know-

my thoughts, their process, the things about him- the qualities he possess-

is something unreal- and I want to continue this journey without worry of time-

not put a measure or speed, wanting to venture in blind...

closing my eyes to jump into his arms- knowing that he's there to catch me-

somehow I know this is for me-

I mean to know him- to grow- to live and let go--

of everything else that has had me unwilling to take a chance-

since knowing him- my look on love and life has been enhanced-

inspiration, he has opened me- verbally-

I really want to explore this new found energy...

The one that has attracted me to such a person- not knowing why-

and not really even caring- just living for the moment to feel his touch-

after hearing such beauty from one individual-

the physical presence is wanted so much!

if that look in his eyes, can be that look I wanted to see,

if that feeling, that person he has made me feel like- is really me!

to see if more than this- a wish, can and will come true-

to see if more than a kiss, pure bliss, can be shared between me and you-

fully functioning from feelings out of my control-

wanting to follow it thru, ready for whatever to unfold,

ready to see- ready to be- ready to let the world know-

what he has done for me...

fortunate to have discovered this- gift,

this alternative medicine that eases the pain...

much thought has been put into this before attempting

want speak his name...

if you can only feel what I'm feeling- then you will know I'm for real...

he is the key "element" to this joy that I feel...

© 2008-09 Kanday Reign - All Rights Reserved.

No comments: