"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Uniquely Undefined.... By Kanday Reign



I am me no matter what it may seem like to you.
my opposites make me who I am and dictate what I do.
I am the only one like me,
but my style can be compared to many.
my attitude is positive but at times,
I can get grime and gritty.
a social butterfly, with an anti-social look on my face,
big bully, proud when I walk thru,
but have respect for others' space.
very straight forward, and laid back in my style,
not afraid to speak my mind.
quiet at times, but out spoken,
uptight, with a drop of dime unwind.
Tomboy by nature,
I'm more than a woman with a feminine touch,
Love to eat food- cooking is my thing!
But, can't stand to eat too much.
not a liar,
but sly and conniving
when it comes to plotting on conspiracies plotted against me
confined to my lifestyle,
don't like change much,
but find myself wanting to be free.
loose cannon that loves to be in control, never one to disrespect.
one who has the nastiest mouth
when I need to put you in check.
hot headed, cool tempered, stagnated go-getter,
willing to give up some things, but never a quitter.
one that doesn't cry much but when I do, I cry rivers.
tough cookie with a soft heart,
always been able to tell what the end looks like from the start.
my future is mapped out from me knowing my past,
and this once thought "loser" will succeed.
losing the bullshit that keeps me losing,
gaining the winning things I need.
natural fad and phase rebel,
writer of my life and death, and a daily dream chaser.
I can not be categorized,
love and hate being organized
rule breaker who plays by the book that was designed
to destruct my construction of the future I desire.
mentally challenged intelligent achiever,
flame blower with allot of fire.
As I stand here, before you all....
I have grown to become what you see...
still growing, and enjoy knowing
that I am a uniquely undefined.... ME...

© 2009 By Kanday Reign

No comments: