"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Come Laugh With Us This Wednesday @Flames Sports Bar & Grill In Snellville, GA

You think you're funny?

Come out February 25th and March 25th

and let the audience be the judge!

You have 5 minutes to leave the crowd in stitches with your best jokes and standup performance. We will be also having live performances by local hip/hop, r&b and other independent artists, so be there to find out who- cause this is how we get down to entertain you in your local area.

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES: Comedians Mr. Magic and Damon J. Williams will be in the building!

We welcome all creative minds- so don't hesitate to use yours! Laughter is soul cleansing, so make sure you can represent your skill well!!!! $5 at the door, FREE to sign up for the comedy showcase starting @8:30pm. comedy showcase starts @9pm. We are looking for those who are ready to grab the mic and bring the pain- from laughter of course...



38Hot.com Event

LADIES ALWAYS GET IN FREE BEFORE 11PM!!!!

21&Up crowd, so, don't hold back...

Join us every Sunday @7pm-12am for the Urban Mix'D Fine Arts and Entertainment Showcase for Age 18&Up at Flames Sports Bar & Grill, located at 2671 Centerville Hwy. also known as Hwy 124 -- Snellville, GA 30078. More information please use contact info below to connect with us!

Partnered With: Kanday Reign, 38Hot.com and Flames Sports Bar & Grill

Contact Kanday and The 38Hot Empire - 24 hours a day for more info: 770-334-1186 or via email 38hotspot@gmail.com. VIP, vendors and all entertainment types are welcomed, so contact us today!