"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Champaigne Fridays @ Subzero (VIP List Waiting For YOU!)




It's going down @ Subzero on Friday Nites!

(located in the Underground Mall directly in front of Motions)

21+Up For the Classy, Grown & Sexy
Ladies free Martinis till 1AM.
Guys Free till 11:30pm / Ladies Free till 12pm (MUST BE ON VIP LIST)
$10 Entry ALL Nite for those who are on the VIP List
Groups of 6 get a free Bottle of champagne (First come first serve)
All of your guest need to be on your guest list in order to get the free bottle of champagne!

Send your full name, contact info (email, cell or both) and the names of those attending with you to FLP4VIP@gmail.com BEFORE 6pm on Fridays.