"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

What you have DOES matter.... But is it of any REAL value?

It's official: It is what you have that matters!!!

I MAY NOT HAVE:
A car, a husband or boyfriend, what some people may consider "a real job", a "professional" way of doing things, a whole lot of friends, and upscale neighborhood, a clean yard (lol), the latest fashions, money hanging out of my ass- and a laced out house....

BUT I DO HAVE:
My own home to build and grow with my family in; 5 (FIVE) beautiful children to whom I adore with all my heart and they return the same love to me daily; faith that everything I'm blessed with the talents for doing will pay off due to my hard work and dedication; a rugged way about myself that most won't EVER understand; No drama or worries due to too many people being in and out of my personal circle; A place to work on and people to work with- where I know I'm being a blessing; People to help and the ability to be a voice for those who are ignored and most are ashamed of; A heart, determination, a willingness to learn, faith, compassion, ambition, ASPIRATION, talent, a thirst for knowledge, love for the HUMAN race, a chance to make a difference each and everyday and despite what is being said- DIGNITY....

So, what you have really does matter!!! It's just your choice to decide what's the most valuable... "THINGS DON'T MAKE ME WHO I AM-- IT'S WHAT I DO WITH MYSELF WITH THOSE THINGS IN MY POSSESSION THAT MAKE ME "REAL" OR "FAKE" - Don't get sold on what you see in the current- it may be a set up for something that in the future, you'd wish you had taken the time to be a part of.....

Watch for the next blog entry to get the whole story...

No comments: