"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nominee: 2010 Women Making History

Kanday Reign via Emmanuel Brown: It's behind the scenes with me- and an honor to be noticed. I'm blessed to have been listed among such beautiful, talented, inspiring and powerful women who are making a difference! I want to grow more and do more because of this- living up to my nomination of being a Black Woman Making History in 2010...

See full article: Kanday Reign 2010 Black Women Making History Nominee

Check me out on facebook.com: Kanday Reign

No comments: