"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Captured Essence


CAPTURED ESSENCE...


HE pulled out his pencil and made me appear on the canvas before him- and in all my ways-
I have never seen such beauty- I am truly amazed at his divine eyes for detail, he so carefully payed attention to while RE-creating --- me.... Far deeper than a mere portrait of who I am, but of all that I ASPIRE to be. A true work of art; a timeless reminder of a world of wonderful experiences that most say will never exist, but only to KNOW it exists in me- and HE caught the image of my idea- and drew it-- LITERALLY....

Every facial feature, every curve and every outline-- I'm in awe of how it all matches so vividly with mine. With my eyes, I've seen some days of nothing but tears, but only to have a life where I will not cry anymore, unless it's tears of joy and happiness. With my mouth, I've spoken things that have done harm- but have learned to only speak of peace, prosperity and how I've been blessed. Wanting to leave an impact on this world with my words- and now, I see that-- HE has "drawn" me into his world of artistic bliss. As if he saw something in me- that at first, I couldn't see, but felt was there all along. A visual, if you will-- for the book cover of my well-written life's story in a world that seems to have gone wrong. Only to leave and journey into a place unparalleled to any- and though many may travel, will never understand it's meaning. HE caught the "picture" - and as the world unravels- he has kept me together, kept me embedded, now I can be "framed" into much more than I intended-- a better life has begun for me- the way I used to be has ended.

Now shines a light in me- that HE had to show me- by "drawing" it in detail so I could see... I'm now indebted to his pencil, his canvas, his heart that was ready to share me with the world around him- I'm honored to have been one of the chosen few- he has taken the time to illuminate-- leaving a piece of him, inside me-- that will surely allow to shine through! True evidence that love, expression and passion exist through the use of our own creative minds- and not just by luck- but because it's destined too...

Poem By: Kanday Reign
Artwork By: Tabu Indio
[Copyright 2010]

No comments: