"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

People Say - Venting....



People say that I'm in my own little world- not in tune with what's really going on in the world today. In fact- I say that the level I'm on will not permit me to acknowledge such meaningless acts- instead make ways to better build the world I'm already a resident of- one not as lifeless as this one- filled with bleeding hearts that beat for the dead. Even if I don't live to see this fulfilled- I will still give my life, efforts and skills to have this world known. I will walk in constant contrasting styles and colors to have my heritage shown- I will enlighten those who are blinded by excuses and falsified teachings- my plan is to do this til I'm buried- and from my grave- to still be reaching out to those seeking an alternative to the spiritual draining that society is leeching.


People say that I'm too rough around the edges- not a social butterfly. I can only say that until they have flown on the wings of an eagle to the highest points in the sky- this concept seems about right to the average human eye. Everyone won't see what I see- most can't grasp my concepts- and for this reason and its responses, I'm prepared to accept. When you have decided to use your Kingdoms to build a platform around those who are inept- you have to be the one standing firm- even when you are left standing by yourself.

People say I'm emotionless- not seeing the passion in my eyes- this smug grin on my face is just a disguise to hide the pain of being misunderstood, I feel inside. I have a lot to protect- and what I'm protecting demands my respect- so I can't allow anyone to harm the gifts I have been given. This is what defines me- it makes me who I am, and by this hidden passion I will stand- whether anyone else wants to show what they can do with their hearts- I have to do it with both my heart and my hands. I will do this over and over- til my physical presence has ceased to exist and is again, transformed into sand.

People say so many things- so much is poisoned by opinionated- over liberated individuals who use their souls to keep confusion on a earth that is cursed to repeat a past history of destructive acts that will destroy man-kind unless those who are awake- WAKE UP- no more pressing the snooze button- our world has been over-indulging in bullshit that has created a majority or mindless, polluted, moral-less gluttons. The alarms are ringing for the rise of a new world to surface and show its face-- people say this "better place" doesn't exist- it just won't be discovered by the "average" human race...

No comments: