"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Monday, November 3, 2008

Kanday's Pix: Jahi Ft. Dwele "On My Own"




This is definitely a favorite pick of mine! This song has featured vocals by one of my favorite artists in the whole world, Dwele, as he lays it out mellow along side Jahi.

Sometimes we need to get out and just allow the world around us to keep moving while we sit still and recoop. In Jahi's verses, he talks about different scenarios that take place in most of our lives making this song something just about all of us can relate to. His style is smooth, sleek and very detailed oriented. No wonder why Dwele collaborated on this track. It's a musical master piece.

Jahi & Dwele

When you want to mellow out, draw in to yourself and put everything else on pause- play this song....

Beautifully written, wonderful video, talented artists and one song that I loop over and over again when I'm feeling the trials of the day creeping in.

Kanday

No comments: