"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

At My Wit's End.... Rambling & Art

Fortunate of me to have he - I mean him come into my life

Every time he looks at me- I forget about my past strife-

What he sees in me, I will never really begin to understand it-

My love for him came freely, He didn't have to demand it.

I did what he commanded and let go of what could have killed me-

He helped me open my eyes to my future and what I will see....

He gave me no more endless nites of lonesomeness-

Not as long as he's next to me- I can lay my head in his chest.

And breathe........

Final ly I can do that without it being because of exhaustion-

He broke me out of that coffin - and I begin to rise- live

Damn- why so sacrificial for me?

Then I feel him tighten up his arms around me--

I can feel his heartbeat- sense his need for me-

Know that if could let things go- this can truly be-

The perfect lovers' destiny.....

He knows what he wants- and he knows it's me-

But I'm out of my mind at this moment in time.

He says he'll wait- and that this is just fine.

So long as when we kiss the way we do-

Breathing into and out of one another,

Touching, and feeling without hands-

Just our hearts and souls- and afterward

It's me that he holds........

I can grant him that- for now- until my heart

Has time to mend........

I'm living for the moment,

The now, the present with a true best friend-

Knowing what I want- but still confused

Feeling like I'm at my wit's end....

&copy 2008 Kanday Reign All Rights Reserved.

No comments: