"Afrocen-clectic"

My photo
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live, laugh and love through my naturally sensual nature and I’m very open and a lover of all things created (knowing that its a part of a universal circle that is also a part of me). I love the mental, visual and verbal pleasures in life; The physical pleasures I seek are a result of these needs being met. The literature I compose fall into several different genres, ranging from sublime political to pure erotica. I love playing with words, ideas and concepts. I’m an “artistic voyeur” with an aggressively creative eye for surreal, abstract and erotic art. I love the sensuality, design, curves and details of the human anatomy. My art forms speaks from deep inside me. It has allowed me to be reborn into a new being- who’s life is solely to create and enhance the beauty in all things we have forgotten.

The Esoteric Expression Of Eroticism....

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Consider It Done-- Cause I'm The Only One!

I am a multiracial bombshell- zodiac is the lioness- China's fiery dragon--- 30's new 20's-- and when I'm at my worst, I always end up being the best. Curvaceous, creative, dominate, American native, with a strong sense of self and sensuality. Now, I don't think that I'm the best damn thing walkin' - fuck it! I do, but you can't get mad at me. I have given my time, effort and talents to many, and now, it's time to get some of it back-- I'm not just saying this cause I'm bitter- and as a matter of fact-- I'm good! If you only knew me-- you would see and say the same thing. Just think of all the joy, just knowing me could bring. My aggressiveness stems from my need to break through barriers most dare to even come close to-- and alot of people would walk away from their destiny- and most do... But, that's not me, and will never be, cause you see- embedded in me are kingdoms- talents, experiences and an undying love for life altogether-- and I'm more than powerful enough to withstand and take command ANY kind of weather. I've been there, done that, died inside, and was brought back- but above and beyond it all-- I'm still here. So, now what? Well, let me make myself clear.... I am more than sure of myself- more than just the woman you see- I consider myself more than just flesh and bone- I'm a conqueror- I AM ROYALTY. I have created beautiful things, and have I innocent lives that count on me- so I have to be the best damn me-- that I can be! I'm not just a lover- I'm a fighter. I'm an artist, and a writer. I design from within'- bringing out what has been- trapped away lying dormant- and now, I won't hold back any longer. And, they say that what doesn't kill you-- only makes you stronger! Well, that's not all, I aim to last way past others -- cause I'm true to myself- in the end when I look in the mirror-- there is nobody else! Have I been honest with me- have I given in to someone else's wants that has left me paralyzed and loving myself less than more? That shit ain't happening again- so you can call me selfish and say that this approach is uncalled for. Call me arrogant, call me a bitch, call me a problem- well, that part's evident. Cause I am prepared to do me at whatever the cost- too much time in my life has been lost! I'm in control- can't blame anyone else for my short comings and bad decisions but me... So, this time around--- I'm standing my ground-- getting it right the FIRST time-- and I WILL FULFILL MY DESTINY....
© 2008 Kanday Reign. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: